My resume and an overview of how I work
What I do
I’m a Growth and Product professional with a background in electronics engineering. I have 12 years of experience across industries and business models.
The most updated version of my full resume can be seen on LinkedIn.
Below is a selection of projects I’ve worked on the recent years.
CitizenShipper (May 2020 – Present)
Responsible for managing the growth levers in a US-based two-sided transportation marketplace.
The projects I’ve managed so far:
- Built and iterated on in-app onboarding flows that generated a 15% lift on activation rates of the supply side and a 10% lift on activation rates of the demand side.
Had an interview with the onboarding vendor about the success story. 👇
- Built a referral program by myself, only by using the company’s existing no-code and low-code tools.
The presentation I’ve made to a group of digital growth professionals can be seen here.
- I’ve been interviewed for a digital marketing strategy guide for 2022.
Growth & Product Advisor, UserGuiding (May 2020 – Aug 2020)
I helped growth and product teams to build frameworks and best practices around scalability and impact.
- The product manager of the company and I joined (page is translated from Turkish) Turkey’s most popular product management podcast about our work.
Digital Marketing Manager, CarHopper (Sep 2016 – Jul 2019)
Was in charge of traffic acquisition & conversion rate optimization efforts of CarHopper car rental app, which raised its seed funding from $500K to $1.5M in 2017, and exited to Turo in March 2020.
Technical Product Manager, Aselsan (Aug 2019 — May 2020)
Contributed to product management of video management system (VMS) solutions.
I cannot mention the projects here because of confidentiality.
Picus Security (Jul 2017 – Jul 2018)
Product Marketing Manager (Jan 2018 – Jul 2018)
Was in charge of marketing operations and acted as product manager of the company website.
- Managed the process of moving up the company from B2B Marketing Maturity Level 0 to Level 1, i.e., from survival to enabling sales over 9 marketing functions.
Product Manager (Jul 2017 – Jul 2018)
Hired as the first product manager of the company.
- Managed the entire development cycle & release process of 5 major features.
- Managed the selection & implementation of an on-premises product analytics platform.
Digital Marketing and Analytics Specialist, Onedio (Apr 2015 – Jul 2017)
Specialized in analytics & growth efforts of Onedio, the fastest growing online media website in Turkey, expanding to Russian and English, with 30M monthly unique visitors, 22M of which are on mobile.
- Led SEO efforts: increased monthly organic search traffic by 150%.
The case study we made with the SEO agency can be seen here.
- Developed A/B testing processes for Facebook ads: decreased Cost Per Click by 40%.
Digital Marketing and Analytics Analyst, Nokta Media (Aug 2013 – Apr 2017)
Specialized in product development & growth efforts of İzlesene, the biggest video-sharing website after YouTube in Turkey, with 200M+ monthly video views. Led software projects using Kanban with the guidance of the product manager.
I’ve been interviewed for my work here.
- Co-led increasing Internal Search CTR by 5% points & Recommended Videos’ CTR up to 2x through improving algorithms’ performance by A/B testing different scenarios.
- Led SEO efforts: followed the best practices and came up with ideas to compete with YouTube.
- Collaborated with developers by writing product specifications and conducting release reviews.